Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3 Beautiful things 9/365

Here is my gratitude journal for Tuesday March 10, 2009:

1. The tender memories I have of Michael; caressing his silky blond curls, kissing his soft handsome face, looking into his gorgeous aquamarine eyes, inhaling the musky scent of his cologne, telling him that I would always be there for him no matter what. Dear God, I miss him!

2. The pleasures of motherhood; hugging, holding, sharing & molding.

3. Songs that stoke the fire of warm memories and gently touch my heart.



Everyday we wake up to live another day on this blessed earth, we must find three things to be thankful for. I urge you to share yours here with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a pleasure having you stop by... so please jot down a few words of wisdom before you leave.

Pursue your dream

Pursue your dream
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.