Friday, March 6, 2009

3 Beautiful Things 5/365

Everyday I will post three beautiful things that inspire, embellish and/or enhance my world. I encourage you to share yours with me.

Meanwhile this is my gratitude journal for Friday March 6, 2009:

1. Friday date nights... with the boys. My hubby takes one son & I take the other out for a one-on-one date. Anything goes as long as it's pure quality time.

2. The radiant heat from the wood stove that penetrates even the most numbing chill.

3. Fresh kettle popped buttered popcorn with a hefty sprinkle of parmesan cheese & a dash of salt.

1 comment:

  1. 1. The big brown eyes and huge smile, bouncing up and down...up and down, all through the house.

    2. Hearing Sammy read Lucien one of his favorite books, so early this morning.

    3. Seeing Joshua's smile when he read those hearts of kindness that I wrote for him over vacation.

    There's mine to share :o).

    ♥ to you today!

    ReplyDelete

It's always a pleasure having you stop by... so please jot down a few words of wisdom before you leave.

Pursue your dream

Pursue your dream
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.