Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 Beautiful Things 52/365

Here is my gratitude journal for Wednesday April 22, 2009:

1. my favorite motherhood moment of the week: watching the boys make strides to achieve success at the goals they set for themselves

2. my favorite day in April: Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's (Although we didn't go this year, we had 2 last year!
Come on, you would have, too...)
3. my new favorite words: "BRUINS WIN!"
Do I sound like a broken record? Well, bear with me because I think I'm going to say it alot in the upcoming weeks!


Life is good when you make favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a pleasure having you stop by... so please jot down a few words of wisdom before you leave.

Pursue your dream

Pursue your dream
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.