The Girl Who Wears My Shoes has tagged me! If you want to read something written with passion, you cannot miss her blog. You would be cheating yourself if you didn't spend at least an hour reading the history of Tricia's story.
According to the meme I'm supposed to tell you six random things about myself. If there was ever someone who lead(s) a boring life, it must be me because I've racked my brain for hours trying to jot down interesting "facts" and this is all I came up with:
- I am the youngest of 6 children born to parents who divorced when I was an adult, a mere 15 years too late.
- I was the only blond child in the family, thus I was teased constantly. The tease I remember most was that my siblings convinced my parents to bring me home after visiting my cage at the zoo.
- My eyebrows are nearly invisible... not because they are blond, but because I have a tweezer addiction.
- I never floss, despite threats from my hygienist that I will suffer periodontal disease or even contract cancer if I don't.
- The corners of my mouth turn down thus when I am not smiling, people think that I'm in a crabby mood.
- I have never owned a dog, but someday I will get one and train it to be a therapy dog.
* Link the person who tagged you. *Post the rules on your blog. *List six random things about yourself. * Tag six people at the end of your blog and link to them. *Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. *Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So from someone who always strives to challenge rules rather than follow them to the letter here are my 6 blog tags in no particular order:
Julie at 47 & Starting Over, Adlibby at Adlibby on the Loose, Mary Ellen at Adopting ME, Jennifer at Thursday Drive, Marie at Nourish, and Erin at Treasures Found.
Thanks so much Lisa. You are kind. Youngest of six-- seems that could be really tough-- or a piece of cake. Great post.ReplyDelete
Thanks Lisa!! I am in some awesome company. And there are some here I have never read. How exciting! I chance at a glimpse into new people's lives!ReplyDelete
I am so glad you enjoy my blog. I love your comments, they really make me feel heard and understood. :)
I'll be back to do this tonight. If I stop cleaning now, it will never get done!!!!ReplyDelete
I need a wife. LOL
I'm IT?! =) Thanks for the tag and for linking to me. I'm honored!ReplyDelete