Friday, January 16, 2009

Me, Me, Me

A small glimpse of who I really am...

I Am: sensitive, silly, passionate, scared of the dark, and a big hugger.

I Want: to have a full body makeover, starting with my ugly, stubby, thick-ankled legs. I also want to never have to want for anything...

I Have: brittle nails, dry skin, hairy legs, a gold tooth, cellulite, and a 1999 Subaru Outback Limited with heated seats!

I Wish: my hair was as blond as it was when I was five.

I Fear: snakes, guns, drowning, and being the last one left.

I Hear: SpongeBob's silly voice. (my 8 year old is obsessed with that show...)

I Search: every morning for something nice to wear, and the earrings to match...

I Wonder: how many grandchildren I'll get to spoil.

I Regret: being stubborn when my guidance counselor told me to go to college.

I Love: going to the beach, cuddling, tear-jerkers, and cotton candy.

I Always: say I'm sorry first.

I Usually: curse when I'm annoyed.

I Am Not: very good at anything, but I have decided life is too short not to try new things.

I Dance: like a nerd.

I Sing: out of tune.

I Never: have owned a dog, and probably never will. But if I did, I'd have a Golden Retriever or a German Shepard that I'd rescue from a shelter.

I Rarely: say no to chocolate. Let's face it... I rarely say no to food period.

I Cry: often... especially when I'm happy, when I'm sad, or when my heart is touched.

I Am Not Always: on time, despite my good intentions.

I’m Confused: about why the government doles out millions of dollars to people who spend it on junk food.

I Need: a haircut. And I also need to clean the house more often.

I Should: get more sleep.

You, You, You: What do your answers look like? :)

1 comment:

It's always a pleasure having you stop by... so please jot down a few words of wisdom before you leave.

Pursue your dream

Pursue your dream
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.