Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Sometime you feel so far away from those closest to you.

There are times that I'd like to whisk away from the chaos of being a wife & mom to sit on your back porch, a cold drink in hand, and just simply chat. I miss talking to you when I need some friendly advice or even a nudge of encouragement. I wish we could get our families together for camping trips, backyard BBQs or movie nights. Then there are times I want to slip away for a couple of hours, just you and I, to share a plate of nachos and a pitcher of margaritas, while we reminisce about the past, discuss the present and hope for the future.

Because my ever-changing schedule prevents me from touching base with all of you more often, I've created this blog to stay in touch... I hope you enjoy peeking into my world by reading my journal entries. I love to chat and this is my way of talking to you, my friends & my family, about the things that I most value.

As always I send my biggest hugs, my most sincere best wishes and my heartfelt love to you and your family. May everyday bring you satisfaction & contentment, joy & wisdom, and peace & harmony.

Hugs ~~ Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a pleasure having you stop by... so please jot down a few words of wisdom before you leave.

Pursue your dream

Pursue your dream
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.