Here is my second installment of The 101 Extraordinary Things I've Always Wanted To Do (Before I Die).
There is no set priority so this list is merely my reminder of what I want to accomplish over the next 50 years. And yes, that means I'll still be at it when I'm a nonagenarian!
I think of myself as a pretty simple, down-to-earth person but I have an appetite for some high-priced adventure.
Who knows if I will ever be able to afford to do all 101 things, but I'm gonna die trying. So wish me luck.
11. para-sail over some exotic ocean resort
12. hydrazorb* down a mountain in New Zealand
13. see Old Faithful blow in Yellowstone Ntl Park
14. go on safari in Africa
15. becoming a therapy dog handler
16. bottle fed a litter of baby tiger cubs
17. snorkel throughout the Caribbean
18. build a house with Habitat for Humanity
19. get an eyebrow transplant
20. go to a Stanley Cup game, hopefully watching the Bruins
* for those of you who are not familiar with zorbing, I first saw it done on the reality show The Amazing Race Season 5. And after searching the web, I discovered that they now have zorbing in the United States (Tennesee of all places...)
3 months ago